Smile makes for a major portion of your personality and nothing like having beautiful lips for a smile. But that is always not the case, as lip maintenance is something that needs to be done as well, which many of us often forget to do.
Dry cracked lips do not flatter your lips and if you are suffering from such, it is time you corrected it and took a step towards making your lips supple and beautiful. They are a part of your body which needs taking care and it is not hard at all.
To start with the inevitable basic, have a nourishing diet that consists of vegetable and fruits in plenty. Vitamin-rich foods are mandatory and drink at least two liters of water every day. Keep your system clean and healthy and it will show on every part of your body including your lips.
The only solution to dry chapped lips is to keep them well moisturized at all times. Use a lip balm throughout the day and at night, before you turn off the lights apply a healthy portion of moisturizing cream so that you wake up with super soft lips. Alternatively, you can also use peanut butter or coco butter and leave them on overnight.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Yoga for Weight Reduction
Yoga is an effective way to gain and maintain a healthy body. This ancient Indian meditation art is a great way to get rid of extra flab from the body. From ages, this art has been a popular method of fat reduction and weight control. In fact some asana of yoga are specially meant for weight reduction only. Yoga is also a preferred method for weight reduction as it is sans any kind of side effect. Yoga directly influences the metabolism of body by acting upon several hormonal secretions in the body. Apart from weight reduction, yoga also helps in achieving a better muscle tone and vitality.
Perfect Way Of Weight Reduction
Yoga is said to be the best way of weight reduction because it has no side effects on your body. It won't make you anorexic or ultra slim. It is simply meant to proportionate your body weight in accordance to your height and lifestyle. The mechanism of Yoga in your body is simple yet extremely effective. It acts on the metabolism of your body as well as on your fat cells. The deep breathing in Yoga increases the oxygen intake to the cells of your body, including the fat cells which burn in contact of oxygen. Apart from this yoga makes one overcome from anxiety which is the major reason for overeating. Some of the Yoga asana also helps in weight control through stimulating lethargic thyroid glands for increasing their hormonal secretions, thus reducing weight.
Weight reduction through Yoga
Weight reduction through Yoga
What to do
- There are various Yoga asana like Paschimottanasana, Bhujangasana, Halasana, Dhanurasana, Veerasana, Trikonasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana which are specially meant for weight reduction. Following few of them regularly will certainly help you lose flab.
- Incase you are a thyroid patient and you have abnormally gained weight. You must go for Sarvangasana and Matasyasana for checking on the hormonal secretion of your thyroid gland.
- Regular Yoga asana done with Sun salutation (Surya Namaskar) is also very helpful in weight reduction.
- Regularly practicing Pranayamas for example Kapalabhatti, Anuloma-Viloma and Bhastrika not only help in weight reduction but equally helps in achieving a better muscle tone and endurance.
- Other than the regular practice of the Yoga, you must abide rules of eating healthy and fat free meal.
- Kriyas for cleaning the body namely Vaman Dhauti, and Shanka Prakshalana also help immensely in weight reduction.
What not to do
- Do not relish on junk food and carbonated drinks.
- Do not eat on irregular timings at irregular interval.
- Do not consume anything between two major meals. Also maintain a time difference of 4 hours two major meals.
- Do not break your regularity of Yoga.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Establishing Online Dating Relationships: Safety First
Online dating can be fun. But don't neglect safety and common sense when you try to hook up with a mate. At minimum, take caution in the following areas.
Protect Your Computer
Take care of your equipment and systems before you head out into the Internet realm. You need to have a firewall and anti-virus protection for your email and for when you search websites and interact online.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Plenty of things can change over the course of three years in the mobile world as technology seems to leap new heights constantly when devices are being packed with intricate hardware and an accompanying platform experience to make it gratifying. The smartphone landscape changed heavily when the original iPhone first came to fruition back in 2007 to a wide audience that was initially skeptical in how an unknown figure in the mobile community could change the game. The events that unfolded over the last few years tell the true telling of how the iPhone substantially affected the industry with its ground breaking performance. However, we've seen the handset don two additional makeovers, the iPhone 3G and 3GS, that some still argue to not necessarily accompany that reinvention that came along with the original's release. It's summer and Apple's tradition of releasing a new version of the iPhone each year continues as the world has been well informed regarding the highly prized product which received plenty of attention in the last few months leading up to its release due to a bevy of leaks. It's here! Now and in the flesh! But will it be enough to withstand the onslaught of competition that's currently catching up, consistently evolving, and closing the gap?
Quickly gazing at the smartphone for the very first time, it tastefully can be seen that Apple decided to go back to the drawing board this time around as it sheds the previous look of the iPhone 3GS with a totally new one. Clearly it looks like an iPhone from afar, but upon closer inspection, you can meticulously feel the love that went into building and crafting this device together. Essentially the handset is encased by two pieces of strong glass which are held together by the brushed stainless steel band – used also to help aid the handset in receiving better cellular radio connections. The smooth glass found in the back replaces the glossy plastic one that's been in use with the previous two iterations and essentially make it flat – even the lens on the camera follows the flush pattern. As much as we adore the strength of the material and radiance it offers, it's a prone for all the nasty baddies out there that take away from its shiny luster. Additionally, when holding it for the first time after being accustomed to the curved backing of the iPhone 3GS, it doesn't hug your hand as good as we'd like it to – still, it didn't take too long before we got used to it.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dating is a social activity which involves two or more people generally assessing each other s suitability for a potential relationship. Dating can also be enjoyed as part of an already active relationship. The word Dating actually comes from the arranging of a time and date of meeting.
Dates, in many traditional cultures, are arranged by third-parties (such as a family member or a close friend) or dedicated dating agencies. In modern western culture, however, this process has been relaxed and it s up to the partners to arrange something. Dating usually involves money, traditionally it was up to the male partner to pay for the dates, however it is becoming more common for each party to share the costs. This is known as Going Dutch . Dates can involve going the movies or for a meal.
There are many different types of dating, such as:
A standard date; this involves two people
A double date; this is where two couples go on a date at the same time and location
Group date; where any number of couples can enjoy a date
Blind date; this is where the participants have never met personally before. These are arranged by a third party or a dedicated dating agency
Speed dating; this is where groups of individuals go to a dedicated place with lots of other individuals have short dates with each other. During this type of dating the participants generally only have time to find out the basic details about the other partner. Participants can often have dates with as many as 50 people in one night.
Dating can also have different meanings for individuals. For example in teenage culture dating can mean individuals spending lots of time together, away from the usual social groups, which can eventually become an exclusive partnership .
Dating can often initiated via peer pressure or attention seeking by one or more of the partners. During the dates issues such as misreading of one partners commitment can occur or often partners may try to make themselves look better , perhaps via lying. Issues like this can lead to seduction, time wasting or most severely date rape.
There is also an increase in casual relationships opposed to dating; these are setup purely for the partners to engage in sexual relationship, without the need for commitment or dating. The internet and changing social attitudes has lead to this.
- Online dating is where people meet and get to know each other over the Internet instead of in person. People often chat, email and exchange photos online. Once a connection is made, people will often arrange an in-person meeting.
- Speed dating is generally set up by an organization or dating service. People arrive at a designated location and quickly spend one-on-one time with other dating candidates. Time spent with each dating candidate varies from 5 to 10 minutes. Speed dating allows people to meet a lot of dating candidates in one setting to see if one or more of them are suitable matches.
- Blind dating is where two people who do not know each other are set up by someone else to go on a date. Blind dates are usually set up by friends, family or co-workers.
- Double dating is where couples go out together. Double dating is popular among teenagers, adult couples who have similar interests and for people on blind dates.
- Casual dating is when a person dates many people. Casual dating is done by people who are not interested in settling down with one person, by people who are searching for the right partner to settle down with and by people who are just looking for sexual relationships.
- Serious dating is when two people date only each other, and they consider themselves a couple. Serious dating involves a commitment and monogamy. This type of dating often leads to becoming engaged and getting married.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Box Office Report | Kites | Fantastic Response | Mixed Response | Negative Side - Oneindia Entertainment
Box Office Report | Kites | Fantastic Response | Mixed Response | Negative Side - Oneindia Entertainment: "The much-hyped Kites opened to a fantastic response across India on Friday. The film has had a really wide release and with 25 to 30 shows every day across major plexes, the Day 1 figures will be humungous. However, the reports of the film are extremely mixed, tilting more towards the negative side. Therefore, it will be interesting to see if the film stands firmly from Monday onwards."
प्रस्तुतकर्ता readersparadise पर Monday, May 24, 2010